English | 2015 | ASIN : B00B2B7IDS | 63 pages | PDF, AZW3, EPUB, MOBI | 1.81 MB
1000 REAL ANSWERS – ENGLISH PHRASEBOOK is designed for Intermediate and Upper Intermediate students of English who experience difficulty converting their knowledge of grammatical theory into spoken or written language. It is essentially a "database" of real native-speaker responses to the kinds of questions they will encounter not only in the classroom and in examinations but also on their travels, in the world of work and in a wide range of other situations.
1000 REAL ANSWERS – ENGLISH PHRASEBOOK includes:
– 115 of the commonest everyday English questions;
– over 1000 possible answers to these questions;
– tips on how to learn;
– a range of language items from simple one-word responses to longer, more complex or humorous answers;
– sections (ABOUT YOU, HABITS, PAST ACTIVITIES, FUTURE ACTIVITIES, HYPOTHETICALS, OPINIONS, DESCRIBING) specifically designed for students preparing for English oral exams, including PET and FCE;
– sections (HERE & NOW, OUT & ABOUT, EATING OUT) specifically designed for travellers;
– section specifically designed for those preparing for a job interview in English.