Contraception Made Easy, Second Edition
by Laura Percy and Diana Mansour
English | 2020 | ISBN: 191151055X | 220 Pages | ePUB | 5.6 MB
A concise handbook containing the latest practical guidance on all common contraceptive methods.
Contraception Made Easy 2e is an up-to-date handbook for GPs and other healthcare professionals who need easy access to the latest practical guidance on all the commonly used contraceptive methods:
– combined oral contraceptives (COCs), patches, and vaginal rings
– progestogen-only pills (POPs), progestogen-only injectables and implants
– copper intrauterine devices (IUDs) and the levonorgestrel IUS
– diaphragms, cervical caps, and male and female condoms
– natural fertility awareness advice/kits
– emergency contraception
– male and female sterilisation.
This new edition covers the new position on abortion in Ireland and features new material on contraception for:
– women with weight issues, including obesity and eating disorders
– women taking teratogenic drugs
– transgender and non-binary people.