epub | 9.79 MB | English | Isbn: 978-0525569633 | Author: The Princeton Review | Year: 2021
PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the 2022 AP Psychology Exam with this Premium version of the Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice tests , thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section of the exam, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® Psychology
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length…
Category:Teen & Young Adult College Entrance Aids, Psychology Education & Training, Teen & Young Adult Advanced Placement Study Aids
Download from RapidGator
Download from DDownload
Download from FileFactory